At ENAIRE, we seek excellence in air navigation service provision and have five major strategic objectives to this end:
- Increase safety levels across the three areas of: Operational Safety, Physical Safety and On-the-Job Accident Prevention.
- Increase system capability and enhance service quality to satisfy our customers’ demands and needs.
- Contribute to the environmental sustainability of air transport by minimising flight impacts on the environment.
- Ensure economic and financial viability and drive corporate competitiveness.
- Boost the commitment and motivation of the people in the ENAIRE team of professionals as a key driver of the organisation's transformation.