Through its highly trained human team, ENAIRE offers its clients a vast catalogue of consultancy services for engineering and technical services, including the following:
- Air Traffic Control (ATC) and runway (RWY) capacity studies, determining the number of aircraft per minute based on the controller’s workload, and implementation of efficiency measures, optimising existing resources.
- Aeronautical feasibility studies of new obstacles, including impact on landing/take-off manoeuvres and radioelectric analysis on nearby CNS facilities.
- Implementation of new processes and procedures (technical, management, planning, safety, verification, environment and site security) in the ANSP’s organisation.
- CNS/ATM systems specialised consultancy as Air Navigation Master Plans, implementation of RNAV/PBN (GNSS, DME-DME), analysis of system performance and intensity of the broadcasted signal, CNS coverage studies, electromagnetic compatibility, remote systems monitoring and service quality assessment.
- ATC staff training consultancy advising ANSPs on how to organise and define the contents of the different courses required by the air traffic controllers.
- AIS transition to a digital environment (AIM-SWIM) National strategy definition of the transition to a digital AIS environment.